Advanced by TOPCO Assoc. LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 616mg in 1mL
Labeler: TOPCO Assoc. LLC
NDC Code: 36800-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hand Sanitizer Advanced
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Inactive ingredientswater, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Gel Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Effective at eliminating more than 99.99%, of many common harful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOC.LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - TOPCO Assoc. LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|