DEFENDER Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Scientific Molecular Technologies
NDC Code: 42953-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Store below 1100F (430C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate, Glycerin
DE Fender SCIENTIFIC MOLECULAR TECHNOLOGIES Foaming Hand Sanitizer ELIMINATES 99.999% OF MOST COMMON GERMS THAT CAUSE ILLNESS NO RINSE MOISTURIZES LEAVES SKIN SOFT 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
|DEFENDER FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Scientific Molecular Technologies (028159474)|
|Artemis Bio-Solutions Inc.||963442541||manufacture(42953-001)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.