Extra Strength Back and Body
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 500mg, CAFFEINE 32.5mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0431
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)*
Caffeine 32.5 mg
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
for the temporary relief of:
- backache pain
- muscle aches and pains
- minor aches and pains of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Back & Body
Aspirin (NSAID) /
Caffeine / Pain Reliever Aid
• Fast relief at the site of pain
Compare to Bayer®
Back & Body active ingredientsǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare, LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Back & Body.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
©2015 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|EXTRA STRENGTH BACK AND BODY
aspirin, caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0431)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0431)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.