Leader Medicated by Cardinal Health Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health Inc.
NDC Code: 37205-344
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- if used daily, can prvent recurrance of athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120o F
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- irritation occurs
- no improvement after four weeks for athlete's foot,
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch, if condition persists, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply daily (morning and night)
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Store between 20o and 30o C (68o and 86o F)
SD alcohol 40-B (14% w/w), BHT, Isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, talc
tolnaftate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Cardinal Health Inc. (097537435)|
|Registrant - Premier Brands of America (063849780)|
|Premier Brands of America||063849780||repack(37205-344), relabel(37205-344)|
|American Spray Tech LLC||137135237||manufacture(37205-344)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.