Pain Reliever by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-072
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
children 6-11 years
ask a doctor
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted 15º-30ºC (59°-86°F)
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
the lower price name brand
REGULAR STRENGTH/NON-ASPIRIN SAFETY SEALED
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Regular Strength Tylenol®
325 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Regular Strength Tylenol®.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(15127-072)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-072)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.