Pain Relief PM Extra Strength by Better Living Brands, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-556
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
COMPARE TO Extra Strength Tylenol® PM
Pain Relief PM
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
Pain Reliever - Nighttime Sleep-Aid
• Aspirin free
• Non-habit forming
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, distributors of Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
DISTRIBUTED BY BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(21130-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(21130-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(21130-556), PACK(21130-556)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.