MENTHOGEL Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 6, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 26mg in 1mL
Labeler: Care Code, Inc
NDC Code: 72613-275
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: Consult a physician..
- Store at room temperature.
Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua (Deionized Water), Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Triethanolamine, FD&C Yellow #5.
|MENTHOGEL PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Care Code, Inc (115615985)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, ActivICE, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more