MENTHOGEL Pain Relief
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 26mg in 1mL
Labeler: Care Code, Inc
NDC code: 72613-275
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 6, 2022.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: Consult a physician..
- Store at room temperature.
Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua (Deionized Water), Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Triethanolamine, FD&C Yellow #5.
|MENTHOGEL PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Care Code, Inc (115615985)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.