pain reliever extra strength by Mckesson (Sunmark)
Medically reviewed on September 18, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Mckesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-709
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
for the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- pre- menstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
Overdose warning:Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 1-800-222-1222. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dose
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 8 softgels in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
aerosil 200, D&C Yellow #10, edible ink, gelatin, glycerin USP, povidone K- 30 USP, polyethylene glycol 400 NF, polyethylene glycol 600 NF, propylene glycol USP, Purified water USP, sorbitol special GC, and titanium dioxide USP.
Compare to Extra Strength TYLENOL® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
pain reliever & fever reducer
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
Questions or comments ?
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol®
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.