Urinary Pain Relief by Mckesson (Sunmark)
Medically reviewed on October 3, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PHENAZOPYRIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 95mg
Labeler: Mckesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-364
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg
for temporary relief of
- urinary pain
- frequency associated with urinary tract infection
for more than 2 days without consulting a doctor.
- kidney disease
- hepatic or renal problems
- allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes
- previously exhibited hypersensitivity to Phenazopyridine.
- symptoms persists for more than 2 days
- yellowish tinge of skin or sclera occurs
- stomach upset may occur
- a harmless reddish- orange color will be produced in the urine and may stain fabric
- staining of the contact lenses may also occur
Ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets 3 times per day with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if cellophane packet is torn or open
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Amerifit Brands, Inc., the distributor of AZO Standard®.
lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze and sodium starch glycolate
Compare to AZO STANDARD® active ingredient*
Urinary Pain Relief
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Another quality product Distributed by McKesson
One post street, San Franciso, CA 94104
Money back guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
|URINARY PAIN RELIEF
phenazopyridine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.