Sleep Aid maximum strength by Mckesson (Sunmark)
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Mckesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-074
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum strength unisom sleepgels®
Compare to maximum strength unisom sleepgels® active ingredient*
Easy to swallow
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
one post street,
San Francisco, CA 94104
Money back gurantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
Questions or comments? Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|