Motion sickness less drowsy formula
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-363
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY FORMULA ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
Helps to prevent nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Less Drowsy Formula
For children & adults
ALL DAY RELIEF
TABLETS 25 mg EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|