Stool Softener by Mckesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Mckesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 49348-917
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 1-800-222-1222
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
†Compare to Dulcolax® Stool Softener active ingredient
DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®.
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
one post street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money back gurantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Mckesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.