Aspirin Low Dose by SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
Medically reviewed on Aug 31, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
NDC Code: 46994-600
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- feel faint
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Being Well 44-600ACOMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN BAYER® LOW DOSE ASPIRIN†
Aspirin LOW DOSE
(NSAID), 81 mg
• Adult Low Strength
• Enteric Safety Coated
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer
HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer®
Low Dose Aspirin.
SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD.
EARTH CITY, MO 63045
Save a Lot
100% MONEY BACK
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - SAVE-A-LOT FOOD STORES, LTD. (095484572)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(46994-600)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(46994-600)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(46994-600), PACK(46994-600)|