Mucus Relief by Sam's West Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Sam's West Inc
NDC Code: 68196-532
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersom mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1 alluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
To Report Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471
NDC 68196-532-06 chest congestion
guaifenesin | expectorant
releives chest congestion, thins and loosens mucus
1 tablet dose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
SAM"S West, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68196-532)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68196-532)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.