Medically reviewed on Oct 3, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 5mL
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-251
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL tps.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.... 20 mg...........................Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin.... 400 mg........................................................Expectorant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor before use if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Do not use:
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs of depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Direction: do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24 hours period.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over.|| Take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours
|Children under 12 years of age.|| Consult a physician
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees celsius (59 - 86 degrees farenheit)
- Tamper evident feature Do not use if seal under cap is torn, broken or missing.
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Inactive Ingredients:Citric Acid, eucalyptus oil, menthol, methylparaben, propylparaben, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, polyethylene glycol, grape flavor, sucralose, and purified water.
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured for: Advanced Generic Corporation
Miami, FL 33166
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|