Senna by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg/ tablet
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15o - 30o C (59o-86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- **This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, LP, owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, dicalcium phosphate*, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc*, and triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
**Compare to the active ingredient in senokot®
Sennosides 8.6 mg
Standardized senna concentrate
Natural vegetable laxative
Relieves occasional constipation
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD. SUITE 101
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.