WALGREENS LUBRICANT EYE by WALGREEN COMPANY
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: WALGREEN COMPANY
NDC Code: 0363-1466
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%......................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
Replace cap after using. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Retain carton for future reference.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye/s as needed
- store at room temperature 15o to 30oC (59o to 86oF)
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sterile Purified Water, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Made in Korea
|WALGREENS LUBRICANT EYE
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution
|Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)