Motion sickness by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY FORMULA *See back label
Provides up to 24 hours of motion sickness relief
Motion Sickness II
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Do not use if Tamper-Evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your Protection" is broken or missing.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
*Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula is a registered trademark of Prestige Brands, Inc. Prestige Brands, Inc. is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.