stool softener by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on September 27, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1- 3 capsules preferably at bedtime
- children 6 to 12 years of age: take 1 capsule at bedtime
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
D&C Red #33, edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water
Call toll free 1-800-632-6900
Compare to COLACE® active ingredient *See back panel
docusate sodium 100 mg
stool softener capsules
*Colace® is a registered trademark of Purdue Pharma L.P., stamford, CT 06901-3431. The Kroger Co. is not affiliated with Purdue Pharma L.P.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.,
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.