stool softener by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation.
This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1- 3 capsules preferably at bedtime
- children 6 to 12 years of age: take 1 capsule at bedtime
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
D&C Red #33, edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, and titanium dioxide
May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water
Call toll free 1-800-632-6900
Compare to COLACE® active ingredient *See back panel
docusate sodium 100 mg
stool softener capsules
*Colace® is a registered trademark of Purdue Pharma L.P., stamford, CT 06901-3431. The Kroger Co. is not affiliated with Purdue Pharma L.P.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.,
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.