Citroma by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-380
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
for releif of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or railure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
Adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl os (30 mL)
- sodium content 3 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 84 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
citric acid, flavor, potassium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, water
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Bentonville, AR 72716
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Do not use if tamper evident twist-off cap is missing, broken or separated from neckring
Sugar Free/Low sodium
Magnsium Citrate U.S.P. Oral Solution
- Relief of occasionl constipation
- Bowel cleansing for surgery or exam preparation
- Alcohol Content 0.031% (from flavoring)
- 10 FL OZ (296 mL)
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2017