Headache Relief to Go by Breakthrough Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: aspirin 325mg, caffeine 30mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (per powder)||Purpose|
|Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 30 mg||Pain reliever aid|
- temporarily relieves
- muscle pain
- minor arthritis pain
- pain and fever of colds
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for longer than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
When using this product limit use of caffeine containing drugs, foods, or drinks, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat
- an allergic reaction occurs (seek medical help right away)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over
- see instructions above for opening packet
- place 1-2 powders on the tongue and swallow with or without water
- repeat every 4-6 hours, while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 8 powders in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavor, glucose, sucralose
1-888-99-URGENT (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch
is torn or open
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
|HEADACHE RELIEF TO GO
aspirin and caffeine powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products Inc. (962008251)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.