Acetaminophen by Safeway Inc.
Medically reviewed on Sep 26, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: Safeway Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-760
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- the tablet got stuck in your throat
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more then the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve
do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 18 years of age ask a doctor
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid excessive heat 40° C (104° F).
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Lasts up to 8 Hours
Use only as directed.
Arthritis Pain Relief
Compare to Tylenol®Arthritis Pain active ingredient†
Extended-Release Tablets, USP
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- For The Temporary Relief of Minor Arthritis Pain
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
100 CAPLETS*650 mg EACH
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Safeway Inc. (009137209)|
|Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (051565745)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(21130-760)|