Tolnaftate by Morales Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Morales Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53210-1001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1 percent
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attentional to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 2 degrees and 30 degrees Celsius (36 degrees and 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
carbomer 940, cetyl alcohol, chlorocresol, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, light liquid paraffin, purified water, and stearic acid
NDC NO. 53210-1001-0
Tolnafate 1 percent
Cream USP 1 percent Antifungal
Relieves Itching and Burning
Cures and Prevents Athlete's Foot
Prevents and Relieves Itching and Redness
Anti-Itch Cream for Skin Irritations
Compare to Tinactin (R) active ingredient
This product is n ot manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc. owner of the registered Trademark Tinactin
Net 1 oz(28.3g)
Exclusively distributed by:
Morales Distributors, Inc
Mayaguez, P.R. 00682
Made in Korea
|Labeler - Morales Distributors, Inc. (127151731)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.