Advanced Hand Sanitizer by Target Corp
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Target Corp
NDC Code: 11673-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Skin irritation develops
If swallowed get nedical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroghly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not sore above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Questions or comments? 1-800-910-6874
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Gel Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Dist by Target Corp.
Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
|ADVANCED HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Target Corp (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2017