Antifungal by PSS World Medical, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: PSS World Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 68345-817
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Treats jock itch, ringworm, and athlete's foot.
INDICATIONS: Proven clinically effective in the treatment athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. Treats superficial skin infections caused by yeast. For effective relief of redness, irritation, itching, and burning.
For external use only.
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only. Not intended for ingestion. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation develops
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm
- or within 2 weeks for jock itch
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a physician
- supervise children in the use of this product
- pay special attention to the spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
Athlete's Foot and Ringworm
- use daily for 4 weeks
- use daily for 2 weeks
This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
BHT, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Purified Water.
Manufactured for PSS World Medical, Inc.
4345 Southpoint Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216
Comments or Questions? 800-777-4908
Made in China
Store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F).
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Zhejiang Medicare Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||421293835||manufacture(68345-817)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2360 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more