Headache Relief by NASH-FINCH COMPANY
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 250mg, ASPIRIN 250mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Labeler: NASH-FINCH COMPANY
NDC Code: 70253-159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 250 mg
Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID)*
Caffeine 65 mg
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionaly, rapid heartbeat.
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drug or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- painful area is red or swollen
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the
Active Ingredients of
Excedrin® Extra Strength†
Quality Care Since 1904
Acetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID), Caffeine
PAIN RELIEVER / PAIN RELIEVER AID
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® Extra Strength.
NASH FINCH COMPANY ©2004, 1996
7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
™ If you are not satisfied with any Our Family Brand product, simply return it to the store where purchased. We will refund your money PLUS replace the item with a like item of the brand of your choice - FREE.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - NASH-FINCH COMPANY (006962294)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70253-159)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70253-159)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.