Sleep Aid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-189
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
to help reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 85 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Nytol®
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935
*Compare to the active ingredient in Nytol®
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC.
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.