Gentle Stool Softener by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-192
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation.
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
*Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax® Stool Softener
GENTLE STOOL SOFTENER
DOCUSATE SODIUM, 100 mg per Softgel
For fast, dependable relief of occasional constipation
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC.
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
|GENTLE STOOL SOFTENER
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|