Advanced by Geiss, Destin + Dunn, Inc
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70kg in 100L
Labeler: Geiss, Destin + Dunn, Inc
NDC Code: 75981-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Inactive ingredientswater, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
Distributed By Geiss, Destin + Dunn, Inc
385 Highway 74 South
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of may comon harful ferms and bacteria inas little as 15 seconds
Not manufactured or distributed by GOJO industries, Inc.
distributor of Purell RefreshingGel Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Geiss, Destin + Dunn, Inc (076059836)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|