Nighttime Sleep Aid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-187
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime or as directed by a doctor. For best results, take recommended dose. This will provide approximately 6 to 8 hours of restful sleep.
- each tablet contains: calcium 65 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- *this product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Sominex®
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Blue#1 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose.
May also contain: silicon dioxide and stearic acid.
*Compare to the active ingredient in Sominex®
Nighttime sleep aid
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
wake rested and refreshed
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC.
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.