First Aid and Burn by Safetec of America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 21, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 1.3mg in 1g, lidocaine hydrochloride 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-5701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
First Aid Antiseptic
- temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns
- helps protect against harmful bacteria
For external use only
- in eyes
- in large quantities
- over raw or blistered areas, or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- for more than one week unless directed by a doctor
If ingested contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount not more than 3 times daily
- children under 2: consult a doctor
aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
First Aid &
0.9 g (1/32 oz.)
Safetec of America, Inc.
Buffalo, NY 14215
|FIRST AID AND BURN
benzalkonium chloride, lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(61010-5701)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.