Dosage form: kit
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg; ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Acetaminophen 325 mg, USP
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat pain
- muscular aches
- nasal congestion (Day-Time only)
- runny nose and sneezing (Night-Time only)
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation(Night- Time only)
Liver warning: These products contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours (Night-Time), which is the maximum daily amount
- more than 6 doses in 24 hours (Day-Time), which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using these products
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problems
- chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- glaucoma (Night-Time only)
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed, in addition when using Night-Time:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- do not use with other products containing acetaminophen
- swelling or redness is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days (adults) or 5 days (children), recurs or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
- take only as recommended (see overdose warning)
- take Night-Time or Day-Time
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||swallow 2 softgels with water every 6 hours||swallow 2 softgels with water every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 12 years of age||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use||do not use|
- If taking Night-Time and Day-Time softgels limit total to 4 doses per day
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86° F) and avoid excessive heat
- this product does not contain phenylpropanolamine (PPA)
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Dayquil® and Vicks® Nyquil®
Night-Time D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400 NF, *polyethylene glycol (PEG)- 600, povidone, propylene glycol USP, purified water USP, sorbitan, sorbitol and white edible ink. *May also contain
Day-Time *butylated hydroxyanisole, *butylated hydroxytoluene, *carmine, *D&C yellow #10, FD&C Red#40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin USP, *mannitol, polyethylene glycol 400 NF, *polyethylene glycol 600, povidone, propylene glycol USP, purified water USP, *sodium metabisulfite, *sorbitan, *sorbitol, sorbitol special, and white edible ink. *May also contain.
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
*Compare to active ingredients in Vicks® Dayquil® & Nyquil®
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC.
2300 NW CORPORATE BLVD., SUITE 115
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hcl kit
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.