Nighttime Sleep Aid by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
sedatives or tranquilizers
Avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels®
edible white ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Maximum Strength Unisom SleepGels®
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.