China-Gel Topical Pain Reliever
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 50mg in 1g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 30mg in 1g
Labeler: China-Gel, Inc.
NDC Code: 76305-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
- sports injuries
- strains of muscle and joint
- For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- with bandages or heating pad
- on sensitive skin
- on open wounds or open skin
- with heat or open flame
- if skin irritation occurs
- with other topical products
pain persists more than 7 days, or returns within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults or children 2 years of age or older
- Cleanse area - apply liberally over affected area as needed
- Massage into skin until absorbed
- Repeat up to 4 times a day
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Minor separation may occur
- Keep closed when not in use
- Do not puncture or incinerate this packaging
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Blue 1, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantion, Hamarnelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lavandula hybrida abrialis (Lavender) Oil, Panax Gingseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 1
TOPICAL PAIN RELIEVER
menthol and camohor (synthetic) cream
|Labeler - China-Gel, Inc. (941374068)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.