Extra Strength Pain Reliever by FRED'S, INC.
Medically reviewed on Jul 24, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: FRED'S, INC.
NDC Code: 55315-531
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts ore than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-8000-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, starch, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
*may contain this ingredient
Extra Strength Non-Aspirin
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
100 Tablets - 500 mg each
Tested Against The Active Ingredient In:
Extra Strength TYLENOL® EZ TABS†
†This product is not manufactured or distributed McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® EZ Tabs.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - FRED'S, INC. (005866116)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55315-531)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55315-531)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.