Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-390
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- you may get drowsy
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 6 caplets per day
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
DG™ | health
Compare to active ingredients of Midol® Complete*
Acetaminophen • Caffeine • Pyrilamine maleate
Multi-Symptom Relief of:
• Cramps • Bloating
• Fatigue • Backache
Actual Caplet Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55910-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55910-390)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.