Sodium Chloride by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 17, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-4698
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
for temporary relief of corneal edema.
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- May cause temporary burning and irritation upon application into the eye.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply small amount (one-fourth inch) to the inside of affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Store away from heat.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep tightly closed.
- See crimp for Control Number and Expiration Date.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Mineral Oil, Modified Lanolin, Purified Water and White Petrolatum.
sodium chloride ointment
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel(54868-4698)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.