Zostrix Foot Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.25mg in 1g
Labeler: Health Care Products
NDC Code: 61787-423
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscle joints associated with
For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Avoid contract with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise
- do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing throat or respiratory irritation.
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- blistering occurs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- severe burning persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- apply a thin film of cream to the applicator pad and gently rub in until fully absorbed. Discard applicator pad after use.
- for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- see package insert for more information
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution & White Petrolatum.
Call: 1-800-899-3116, Mon.-Thurs. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to this number.
|ZOSTRIX FOOT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
|San-Mar Laboratories, Inc.||078718053||MANUFACTURE(61787-423)|