Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: CALCIUM POLYCARBOPHIL 625mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-2500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH TABLET)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg equivalent to 500 mg polycarbophil
Bulk-forming fiber laxative
- relieves occasional constipation to help restore and maintain regularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Choking Warning: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
rectal bleeding occurs or if you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this or any other laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See choking warning). Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
• adults & children over 12 years of age: take 2 tablets 1 to 4 times a day
• children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- each tablet contains: calcium 140 mg/table
- store at room temperature, USP
- protect from moisture
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
caramel, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate and stearic acid
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer, owner of the registered trademark FiberCon®
Distributed by: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
calcium polycarbophil tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.