Aspirin Low Dose by ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
Medically reviewed on August 9, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-600
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, silica, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
exchange✓select™ Compare To The Active Ingredient of Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin†
(NSAID) Pain Reliever
Easy Open Cap
COATED TABLETS Actual Size
NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc., Hauppauge, NY 11788 1-800-426-9391
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55301-600)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55301-600)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55301-600)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55301-600)|