Medically reviewed on January 29, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
NDC Code: 55301-447
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|under 24||under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- avoid high humidity
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare To The Active Ingredient
of Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®†
Ibuprofen Free • Aspirin Free
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
30 Rapid Tablets 80mg each
✓ quality value
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the
registered trademark Children’s Tylenol®
Meltaways®. 50844 REV0416G44701
"SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK"
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
Distributed by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55301-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55301-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(55301-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55301-447)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55301-447)|