Stomach Relief by SUPERVALU INC.
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-346
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- travelers’ diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- swallow with water; do not chew
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets every ½ to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours.
- use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 20 mg, salicylate 103 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
calcium carbonate, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
bismuth subsalicylate 262mg
(anti-diarrheal/upset stomach reliever)
relieves: • nausea
• heartburn • indigestion
• upset stomach • diarrhea
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS
BROKEN OR MISSING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC., EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
Like it or let us make it right.
That’s our quality promise.
bismuth subsalicylate tablet
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-346)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.