Clear Choice Extra Strength Pain Reliever
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Athlete's Needs, Inc.
NDC Code: 53185-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
are taking blood thinning drug warfarin
- symptoms do not improve
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- a rare sensitivity reaction occurs
You may report side effects to 800-326-8147
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
Do not use more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years and over: take two tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store between 59º-86ºC (15º-30ºF)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
PAIN & FEVER RELIEF
CONTAINS NO ASPIRIN
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol (R)
See new warnings information
500 mg Each
Questions? Contact A.N.I. Toledo OH
Manufactured for A.N.I. Toledo OH 436253
|CLEAR CHOICE EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Athlete's Needs, Inc. (619703945)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.