Robitussin Mucus Plus Chest Congestion
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Richmond Division of Wyeth
NDC Code: 0031-8724
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||10-20 ml every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 10 ml contains: sodium 4 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, liquid glucose, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
For most recent product information, visit www.robitussin.com
Mucus + Chest Congestion
4 FL OZ (118 ml)
|ROBITUSSIN MUCUS PLUS CHEST CONGESTION
|Labeler - Richmond Division of Wyeth (829390835)|
|Fareva Richmond, Inc.||969523245||ANALYSIS(0031-8724), LABEL(0031-8724), MANUFACTURE(0031-8724), PACK(0031-8724), RELABEL(0031-8724), REPACK(0031-8724)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2018