Reversion Acne Control Spot Treatment PM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 7.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: Therapon Skin Health, LP
NDC Code: 66428-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Spot Treatment PM
Benzoyl Peroxide 7.5%
- For the treatment of acne.
- Reduces the number of acne blemishes.
- Helps prevents new blemishes from forming.
- For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use if you.
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product.
- avoide unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequentl or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover blemish and surrounding area with a thin layer of medication before bed.
- In the morning, wash and pat dry.
- Contnue using until blemish has disappeared
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
- If going outside, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of product and ask a doctor.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Methylisothiazolinone
Best used within 12 months of opening.
dist. by Therapon Skin Health
Springdale, AR 72764
Made in the USA
|REVERSION ACNE CONTROL
SPOT TREATMENT PM
benzoyl peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Therapon Skin Health, LP (792518995)|
|Chemolee Lab Corporation||809982754||manufacture(66428-006)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.