Bacitracin Zinc by Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Medically reviewed on September 10, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 33261-707
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
Helps prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount (equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)