Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Petrolatum 93.3g in 100g
Labeler: PD MERC LLC
NDC Code: 50211-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
• Temporarily protects irritated areas
• Temporarily relieves burning
• Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
• Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated, anorectal surface from irritation and abrasion during bowel movement
• Temporarily protects inflamed perianal skin
• Temporarily relieves symptoms of perianal skin irritation
For external and/or intrarectal use only
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
In case of bleeding, consult a physican promptly
this product with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult a doctor promptly.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally to affected area as often as necessary.
• Intrarectal Use: attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into rectum. Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use.
P D Merc, LLC
1581 W 49th St #191
Hialeah, FL 33012
|Labeler - PD MERC LLC (078424706)|
|Farmaco Drogueria Lequc, S.A. de C.V.||814861357||manufacture(50211-001)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.