Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 4.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-492
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.47%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), cocamine oxide, PEG 7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerin, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside, polyquaternium-77, glycereth-18 ethylhexanoate, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, ethanol, glycereth-18, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone
Questions? call 1-866-781-8787
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.