Ranitidine by Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
NDC Code: 37012-127
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- unexplained weight loss
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- nausea or vomiting
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- stomach pain continues
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily -do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under cap is torn or open
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Zantac® 150
Maximum Strength HEARTBURN
Ranitidine Tablets, USP 150 mg
One tablet relieves: heartburn, acid indigestion & sour stomach
*Compare to Zantac 150® active ingredient
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
200 Hicks street
Westbury, NY 11590, USA
Questions or comments?
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
Product of INDIA
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC. (023252638)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.