Ranitidine by Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC.
NDC Code: 37012-127
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- unexplained weight loss
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- nausea or vomiting
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- stomach pain continues
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily -do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under cap is torn or open
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Zantac® 150
Maximum Strength HEARTBURN
Ranitidine Tablets, USP 150 mg
One tablet relieves: heartburn, acid indigestion & sour stomach
*Compare to Zantac 150® active ingredient
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
200 Hicks street
Westbury, NY 11590, USA
Questions or comments?
call toll free 1-877-753-3935
Product of INDIA
|Labeler - Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLC. (023252638)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.