Emergency Eye Wash, PW, Sterile Ster-Aide
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Dosage form: for solution
Ingredients: Water 14.85mL in 15mL
Labeler: Asept Pak, Inc.
NDC Code: 51997-035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 99%
For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging or itching by removing loose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
For external use only.
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eye
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Discard vial after use
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- If vial is open or seal is broken.
Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist top to remove
- Wash the affected eye(s) as needed
- Control rate of flow by pressure on the vial
- If necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower
- Boric Acid
- Sodium Borate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sorbic Acid
Call SterRx at (518) 651-2026
Store at 41-95°F (5-35°C)
Manufactured by SterRx
64 West St., Malone, NY 12953
|EMERGENCY EYE WASH, PW, STERILE
water for solution
|Labeler - Asept Pak, Inc. (005245137)|
|Asept Pak, Inc.||005245137||MANUFACTURE(51997-035)|